Welcome to Western Motorcycles Service Department. Proudly servicing and maintaining your motorcycle, with over 35 years of continuous operation, specialising in Honda, Suzuki & Can-Am Spyder servicing.
- Honda, Suzuki & Can-Am Spyder Certified Technicians
- Log book servicing using the latest specialised service tools and diagnostic equipment
- Authorised Motorcycle Inspection Station for RTA e-Safety Checks
- Dunlop, Michelin & Pirelli, while-u-wait tyre fitting service
- Smash repairs (major insurance company preferred repairer)
- Custom accessory fitting services
- Motorcycle & wheel painting services
- Motorcycle detailing
It is important to follow your manufacturers recommended motorcycle service schedule to ensure that your bike remains in perfect working order.
This generally involves servicing your bike every 6,000 kilometres or every 6 months, whichever occurs first. However, each bike is different so please check your service handbook.
By servicing your bike regularly, as the manufacturer intended, you minimise the risk of having small problems becoming something far more dangerous and expensive to repair. Regular servicing will also ensure your motorcycle remains fuel efficient and minimises its impact on the environment.