CURRENT: CERTIFIED MOTORCYCLE TECHNICIAN.
CONTACT: Ray on 4733 1733.
Our major brands are:
Honda – Suzuki – Can-Am – Royal Enfield – Gas Gas
QUALIFIED MOTORBIKE TECHNICIAN
Western Motorcycles is a Suzuki, Honda, Can-Am, Royal Enfield and Gas Gas dealership in Western Sydney servicing a large volume of customers.
We are seeking a qualified technician to contribute to providing a high level of service to these customers. The duties to be carried out generally include servicing, diagnosis, mechanical repairs, accessory fitment and smash repairs.
Skills and Requirements
The ideal applicant would have experience servicing and repairing Japanese road bikes or a drive to learn new product will be essential.
- Applicants should have an excellent work ethic
- The ability to maintain high quality workmanship
- NSW R class licence is a must
- Passion for motorcycling is essential
The application form should include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in mechanics?
- Do you have your own tools relevant to this role?
- Do you have demonstrated experience diagnosing & repairing mechanical faults?
Email your interest, cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org